One Shirt {Three Ways}

Monday, November 11, 2013 |

Comments (0)
During my visit to NYC last month I was finally able to go to Joe Fresh. I was super excited to see some of their fabulous clothes after seeing them on many of my favorite canadian bloggers! I instantly fell in love with the polka dot blouse seen in todays post! If you know me then you understand my obsession, yes obsession with polka dots. It is one of my clothing weaknesses and this blouse was love at first sight! Because it is quickly becoming a staple piece in my closet for this fall I decided to do a fun three ways to wear pose featuring this shirt! 

This is a very typical date night out outfit! My all time favorite black jeans, this amazing faux leather jacket and black heels. If you are on the hunt for a nice but inexpensive faux leather jacket then look no further then Forever 21! This jacket comes in 5 different colors and is perfect for the cooler fall temps. I will take one in every color please!






Shirt {Joe Fresh, Similar}
Faux Leather Jacket {Forever 21, Here}
Jeans {Loft, Here}
Heels {Nine West, old, Similar}
Purse {JustFab Online, Here}





Post a Comment

Classically Divine © . Harlie Ave Design .