Valentine's Day Dinner {Inspiration}

Wednesday, February 6, 2013 |

Comments (0)
Valentine's Day Dinner


Valentine's Day is right around the corner and this year I am so excited to be spending it with my best friend in Charlotte, NC. I have always been a huge fan of Valentine's day even though I have never had a really great experience, except with some of my best girlfriends. So this year I am packing up and going south to do all things girly with Jamie. I wanted to put some outfits together as inspiration for any of you out there that can't decide what to wear that night whether you are going to dinner, a movie, or some other romantic location.

I am a firm believer that Valentine's Day should only be an extension of how your guy treats you the rest of the year, it shouldn't take a holiday for him to really show you how he feels. For todays look I paired a gorgeous red dress with a touch of sparkle. This is definitely a more dressy look and I would wear this to a nice dinner. I love that the dress really steals the show and would you look at that bow, dress heaven!

I would love to know what you ladies have planned for valentine's day and what you are planning to wear! Have a great week!







Post a Comment

Classically Divine © . Harlie Ave Design .