{Black & White} with a Touch of Gold!

Thursday, September 19, 2013 |

Comments (0)
When I started putting my birthday list together 6 months last month a fold over clutch was first on that list! I wanted something that would transition well from each season so tan was ultimately the best option! I stumbled upon MimicDesign on Etsy and knew I had to have this foldover clutch. Thanks to my amazing boyfriend it is now mine! It is definitely a staple piece in my closet and a must have essential for fall! I would urge you all to check out their Etsy  page and see all of their amazing clutches!








Shirt {Forever 21, old}; Skort {Forever 21,  in stores}; Heels {Zara, Similar}; Clutch here

Have you ever had one of those days where you just needed to pull together a good black and white outfit? Well this is was that day for me! It was love at first sight when Zara came out with this gorgeous skort and i knew I had to get my hands on it. After waiting to long and not having a store remotely close to me I went for the next best thing.. Forever 21! I was so excited to find this look-a-like version at a fraction of the cost! Prepare to see this again (and again) here on the blog!


Post a Comment

Classically Divine © . Harlie Ave Design .