{I'm Back}

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 |

Comments (0)
It feels so good to finally be back and have the time to devote to my blog again. The past 6 months have been the most hectic exciting time in my life and I could not be happier with the decision I made to move! I picked up and headed to a brand new city in a brand new state, started my first "big girl" job and fell in love with the most amazing man I could have ever dreamed of. 


If you follow me on instagram then you probably know that as of lately it has been taken over by two very important people in my life, my handsome boyfriend Garrett and his sweet puppy Piper! She is the cutest, happiest, sweetest, most adorable puppy on the planet! 


Did I mention I bought my dream car!! 






There is so much to catch up on so I hope you are all just as excited as I am to start posting more and more from my new life in Charlotte! 

Here is a sneak peek to an upcoming blog post! Enjoy!

Post a Comment

Classically Divine © . Harlie Ave Design .