{Menswear Monday} Shades of Navy

Monday, January 20, 2014 |

Comments (0)





This in a nutshell captures my boyfriend perfectly! Itsn't he a cutie!

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! It was nice to just relax and unwind from the week plus the Broncos are going to the superbowl!!!! I am originally from Colorado so I am beyond thrilled that they are heading New Jersey to (destroy) play the seahawks! 

This is a typical Church/date night outfit for Garrett. I found these dress shoes for him at Aldo for his birthday and instantly knew he would get lots of wear out of them! Paired with dark jeans and a jcrew washed shirt you can see how to pair all of your navy into one outfit!! Just like for girls coral and navy are a great combination for guys too! 

Have a great week!

Post a Comment

Classically Divine © . Harlie Ave Design .