{Three Ways to Wear } White Jeans in the Winter

Thursday, January 16, 2014 |

Comments (0)




Sweater {Jcrew Factory, Love this one} Vest {Jcrew Factory, Navy version} Jeans {Jcrew, Here} Flats {Jcrew Factory, Love these} Purse {Longchampe, Here } Necklace {Purple Peridot, Here

I love this outfit! I mean who doesn't love mixing a comfy sweater with the coveted Jcrew vest! Pairing it with my white jeans makes it an easy way to wear your white jeans in the winter while still being warm and toasty for those brisk nights we get in Charlotte! 

I am also really obsessed with this Purple Peridot necklace lately. I find myself wearing it almost daily because of its clear backing you can pretty much wear it with any colored outfit, plus it is a great layering piece when you want a chunkier look to dress up a basic outfit! 

I hope you all are having a fabulous week!! Thanks for reading!

Post a Comment

Classically Divine © . Harlie Ave Design .