How to Style:

Wednesday, October 16, 2013 |

Comments (0)

How to Style: The Zara Bow Heel


Every Since I first laid eyes on these gorgeous shoes worn by my favorite blogger Krystin from Suburban Faux-Pas I have been heavily lusting. These babies are at the top of my wish list right now for more ways then one! I love the sophistication because you can easily throw these on with skinny jeans and a white tee to create an instant dressier look or pair with leather leggings and a oversized sweater. Not only is the color perfect for fall but can we talk about the bow? Who doesn't want a perfect height heel with a bow on the front! This shoe holds everything I love all in one!!

Not to mention I own every piece of this outfit except for the shoes, I think I need them just for the sake of completing the outfit..am I right?!

What type of shoes are on your wishlist for this fall?!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11069795/?claim=btrmhkzwwvb">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Post a Comment

Classically Divine © . Harlie Ave Design .