The Utility Vest

Thursday, October 10, 2013 |

Comments (0)









Shirt {Petal Boutique, old} ; Vest {Old Navy, Similar} ; Jeans {Jcrew, Here} ; Booties {Old Navy, Love these} ; Purse {Francescas, in stores} ; Necklace {Brina Box, Here} ; Sunglasses {Urban Outfitters, in stores} 

This utility vest is probably one of my most worn and trusted pieces in my closet. I have had this guy for about 4 years and have worn it too many times to count! If you don't own one then you are seriously missing out. I love how easily it adds something to any outfit that might be lacking a final touch. 

I hope you all are having a fabulous week, I am heading to the cliffs in South Carolina to spend the weekend with my boyfriend and his family! I am so excited to have a weekend away on the lake!! Have a great day!


Post a Comment

Classically Divine © . Harlie Ave Design .