Things I Can't Live Without

Tuesday, October 8, 2013 |

Comments (0)
Things I Can't Live Without

I decided to take a cue from Emily of Life with emily and do a post about things I can't live without! Some of these should come as no surprise to any girl out there! But here goes nothing... 

1. My Iphone- .. Do I really need to say more?!

2. Diet Coke- I go through phases of trying to cut out soda from my diet but diet coke is my true weakness. I can have the worst possible day but having a diet coke can turn it all around! 

3. Loreal Mascara- This is hands down my favorite mascara ever! I have tried and tested just about every mascara on the market and I always come back to this! I absolutely love Lancomes mascara but have found that this Loreal mascara is almost identical for a third of the price! If you want thick, longer lashes this is exactly what you want! 

4. Nike Free Runs- I have a confession.. I have an obsession with sneakers. Most girls collect heels I collect sneakers. These Free Runs are the most amazing sneakers I own. I love how lite they are and how easy they make it to run! 

5. Flannel Bath and Body Works Candle- If you have not smelled this candle yet then you are seriously missing out! It smells like a mixture of fall and mens cologne! It is beyond yummy and is the perfect scent for fall and winter! I stocked up big time on these during the 2 for $22 sale they had going on a few weeks ago!

6. Essie (Fiji) Nail Polish- This is one of my top 3 favorite nail polishes ever. It is the perfect color for any occasion with a mix between nude and pink. 

7. Skinny Jeans- Need I really say more about a good pair of skinny jeans! Whether you pair them with a sweatshirt and sneakers or a blouse and heels you can never go wrong with a good pair. My favorite are the skinny ankle jeans in dark rinse from Jcrew. 

8. Starbucks Iced Chai Tea- Even writing this is making me want one of these fabulous drinks! I am not a coffee drinker so this is my all time favorite drink. Whether it is scorching hot outside or snowing you will almost always find me with an iced chai tea from starbucks! 


Post a Comment

Classically Divine © . Harlie Ave Design .