Holiday Party Blog Collab {Little Blonde Book}

Wednesday, December 18, 2013 |

Comments (3)

Today I am teaming up with Taylor from Little Blonde Book to show our holiday party styles! If you haven't checked out her adorable self then you are seriously missing out! She is quickly becoming one of my favorite bloggers with a serious eye for fashion! 

I am heading home to Pennsylvania for Christmas so my outfit had to be fun yet practical for the cold I am about to be in! If you have followed my blog at all in the past then you know how much I love to mix patterns and textures to see what works! This is a perfect example of making a summer dress transition into winter with a touch of plaid! I love this Jcrew shirt for its ability to work with so many different looks and the plaid plays great with the holidays! I am always a sucker for sequins and when better of a time to bring them out then during the holidays! Mix the two together and you get one great combination. Paired with black tights and heels and you are ready to party!









Shirt {Jcrew Factory}
Dress {TJ Maxx, old}
Tights {Hanes, Here}
Heels {Nine West, old}
Purse {JustFab Online}

3 comments

  1. Love love love that sequins! Amazing contrast…

    www.BlackandOlives.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much!! Sequins are mandatory for the holidays in my opinion!!!

      Delete
  2. Fabulous look! I would like to try the same look for my capturing poses, on my holiday party. Actually we have planned it, at the party space nyc, in the coming winter season. I think, such like look in this showing dress on this blog, will also be liked by my husband too.

    ReplyDelete

Classically Divine © . Harlie Ave Design .