{Menswear} Monday

Monday, December 23, 2013 |

Comments (0)













Todays Menswear Monday post is styling for a Christmas Eve church service or dinner! Garrett wanted to show how this outfit can be done two different ways either with a basic pair of chinos or dark jeans. What I love about this look is it contains items that every guy should own, a good pair of dark jeans, navy chinos, a nice cardigan, a jcrew button down and a great pair of dress shoes.

I can't believe Christmas is only two day away! I made the trip home to Pennsylvania for the holidays and am so excited to spend time with my family! There will be lots of cookie baking, gift wrapping and last minute shopping being done while I am home! I hope each and everyone of you has a very Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment

Classically Divine © . Harlie Ave Design .