{Piper Jane}

Thursday, December 5, 2013 |

Comments (0)







Shirt {Jcrew, on sale!}
Vest {Jcrew, in some stores}
Jeans {Banana Republic, here}
Shoes {Jcrew Factory, here}
Purse {Michael Kors, gift}


I would like you all to meet this sweet little girl, Piper! She is my boyfriends adorable puppy that I absolutely adore! She is the sweetest pup in the world and can turn your terrible day right around as soon as she sees you, thanks to an adorable little wiggle that she has! 

As you can see the vest is upon us again! I can not get enough of it. The weather in Charlotte has been like a roller coaster and this vest seems to be the most appropriate piece to wear through it all! I am always a sucker for a good black and white combo and this Jcrew shirt was the perfect choice for that as well as a little pattern mixing fun!


Post a Comment

Classically Divine © . Harlie Ave Design .