The perfect {accessory}

Thursday, December 13, 2012 |

Comments (0)
Lately I have become completely obsessed with LOFT! I don't know why I never really shopped there before but I definitely make it a go to place when I go shopping now! I have found some of the prettiest pieces that are of such great quality that I keep going back! Not to mention they are almost always having some sort of sale so you always get a great deal. This shirt is a perfect example, I love the details on the top and the flowey nature of it. Not to mention it is flattering on most body types and it is not too heavy so you can transition it into spring! 






I paired this shirt with this amazing new clutch I found at marshall's a few weeks ago! I love the mix of spikes + a pretty bow. I can't wait to use it for NYE in a few weeks! Thanks for reading.



Post a Comment

Classically Divine © . Harlie Ave Design .