Christmas Wish List: Clothing

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 |

Comments (0)
Christmas Wish List: Clothing


Peplum Top: Here
Bow Sweater: Here
Polka Dot Dress: Here
Tartan Skirt: Here
Polka Dot Shirt: Here
Tartan Shirt: Here
Winnie Pants: Here

Well it is official J.Crew is at the top of my christmas list (it is a good thing i work there..)! I can not even put into words how amazing and elegant and perfect there clothing is right now! Our factory store has tons and tons of things that I am craving but retail has even more! I have fallen in love with tartan and polka dots this season and as if i do not have enough there are quite a few that I want to add to my collection. I cannot believe Christmas is only 1 week away! Where has this year gone?! I hope you all are getting all of your Christmas shopping done I will be out with the masses today getting mine done!


Post a Comment

Classically Divine © . Harlie Ave Design .