{Merry Christmas}

Wednesday, December 26, 2012 |

Comments (0)
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a fabulous day with your family and friend's, I know I did! I was so excited for it to start snowing when my family and I left for Christmas Eve service on Monday night, meaning we got to wake up to a white Christmas yesterday! I feel so blessed and truly grateful for being able to spend Christmas with my family, especially my brothers, since we rarely get to all be together. 







Turtleneck {J.Crew, Here} : Dress {Forever 21, in stores} : Tights {Loft, Here}: Booties {Marshalls, recent} : Coat {Target, last year}


I have recently realized how fashionable turtlenecks have become this winter. I never thought I would actually own let alone wear one again but here I am rocking it for Christmas! What are your thoughts on turtlenecks? I would love to know! 




Post a Comment

Classically Divine © . Harlie Ave Design .