Guest Posting at {Southern Shopaholic}

Monday, January 7, 2013 |

Comments (0)
Hey all of you Southern Shopaholic readers I am Lauren from A Monogram Love Affair. I was so excited when Krista asked me to do a guest post while she was away in London having a fabulous time! I started my blog a few months ago after reading Krista's for quite some time and I definitely have her to thank for helping me decide to create my own. I am a recent college grad but I am returning back to school this year to become a nurse! 

I have always been interested in fashion and love playing dress up even to this day. I would describe my style as a mix between girly, preppy, classic and chic. I never pass up anything pink, sparkly or animal print and try to mix patterns any chance i can get! I believe you can never be overdressed and I always enjoy a good excuse to wear heels! Below are some of my recent outfit posts giving you a sense of my style!

I would love for you to come take a look at my blog and let me know what you think! 








Post a Comment

Classically Divine © . Harlie Ave Design .