{Workout} Attire

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 |

Comment (1)
I am always on the lookout for new workout attire that will be convenient at the gym. Luckily thanks to pinterest I have found a few items that I need to add to my collection. I love this tank top especially with spring coming up, I think it will be perfect for running outside, and why would you not wear some funny shirts while running. I absolutely love the shirt that says "I don't sweat I sparkle," such a cute tank to pump you up while working out!






I am again traveling to Bergen, NJ for Spring 2. I cannot wait to give you guys a sneak peak into the new items for this spring. Have and amazing week!!

1 comment

  1. Nice post. I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts. Thanks for this information .I really

    ReplyDelete

Classically Divine © . Harlie Ave Design .