Ready for {Spring}

Thursday, January 17, 2013 |

Comments (2)
I am getting so excited for spring and all of the gorgeous colors that it is going to bring! After getting a sneak peak at JCrew's Factory and retail stores, the number one color is going to be chartreuse. Both of our stores have this color and I could not be more excited to start adding it to my wardrobe. I was very excited to see lavender as a second key color at retail because it is one of my favorites! When you put those two together you get the most gorgeous combination. The other key color that will be in factory is navy.. and I mean who doesn't love navy and chartreuse together, it's like a match made in heaven! 

I am sure most of you are getting ready for Spring just like me and I can't wait for skirt and short weather to be in full effect! For now these pictures from pinterest will have to do!
















2 comments

  1. Love all of them!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com
    Come say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so ready for spring as well. Unfortunately I have awhile to wait. Love that necklace!

    ReplyDelete

Classically Divine © . Harlie Ave Design .