A new coat + {cheetah & mint}

Wednesday, November 14, 2012 |

Comments (0)
I am thoroughly enjoying the weather these days and could not be more excited to be wearing this new gorgeous coat! I have always loved coats and i will admit i have quite a collection to choose from. The second i spotted this one i knew i had to have it from the color to the collar it was perfect. 


Coat {Target, Here}

Sweater {J.Crew, old, other colors here
Shirt {J.Crew Factory, Here}
Pants {J.Crew, Here}
Boots {Bakers, bakers shoes}




And for all of your enjoyment nana caught me in action!! oops


And as promised i decided to share with you a fun recipe my nana and i tried out yesterday! We made pie's in a jar!! My uncle is currently in charge of a base in afghanistan with the Army and because his birthday and thanksgiving fall right after one another my nana wanted to send him a care package with his favorite pie. She found this awesome recipe to make miniature pie's in mason jars! 



They turned out amazing (of course i forgot to take a picture after they baked) and i will definitely be making more of these for the holidays. I mean come on who doesn't love eating a piece of pie out of a mason jar?! I hope you all are having a fabulous week!

XOXO
Lauren

Post a Comment

Classically Divine © . Harlie Ave Design .