WIW {Thanksgiving Day}

Wednesday, November 28, 2012 |

Comments (0)
I want to start off my saying that I definitely did not dress up as I usually do for Thanksgiving dinner. Being in Texas with my family I really just wanted to dress comfy and decided jeans and a shirt would do just that. This top from J.Crew has a thicker material so it really dresses up the shirt and was perfect after eating my weight in crab legs at brunch!




I had so much fun shooting these photos at our hotel as the backdrop proved to be so colorful and the weather was PERFECT! 

Shirt {JCrew, Here & on sale!} Jeans {Miss Me, old} Shoes {Mia, old} 

Cross Bracelet {Derng, Here} : Love Bracelet {Francescas} : Watch {Michael Kors} : Spike Bracelet {Forever 21} Pave Bracelet {Gigglosophy, Here}

{Yes we have a bit of a problem.. as if one ipad wasn't enough}

Post a Comment

Classically Divine © . Harlie Ave Design .