Christmas Wish List: Shoes

Thursday, November 29, 2012 |

Comments (0)
Christmas Wish List: Shoes

Christmas Wish List: Shoes by monogramloveaffair featuring slip on shoes

One Two Three Four Five Six

The next part of my christmas wish list has to do with a girls best friend..shoes. Shoes are one of my many weaknesses and I believe they can completely change an outfit. This Christmas my shoe list is all over the place! Each one of these are essential wanted in my collection. Its hard to say which i want the most but i would probably have to go with the Wanted dressage ankle boots! I do not have anything like them in my shoe collection and i know so many ways i would style them!

Are there any shoes on your christmas wish list? If so i would love to know what they are! I hope you all are having a fabulous week!




Post a Comment

Classically Divine © . Harlie Ave Design .