Thanksgiving in {Texas}

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 |

Comments (0)
Let me start off my saying i am so sorry for the lack of posts lately. I was very busy with work and getting ready for vacation that i was so hard to get everything done in a short time! Not to mention i got home from my vacation to my macbook not turning on!! Ahh i was so paranoid but luckily i was able to take it to apple yesterday and got a brand spankin new battery so i am good to go!! 

Now on to more important things i just got make from a VERY fun trip to Houston Texas to spend Thanksgiving with my older brother Ash and my dad and stepmom! We had such a fun time, it was nice to get away from the cold weather and get to spend time with my family. Houston is a gorgeous city and i definitely plan on visiting again some time soon!



This HUGE tree on market street in The Woodlands is not only gorgeous but at around 9p.m Christmas music starts playing and the lights on the tree light up to the music!! It was pretty neat eating outside at Tommy Bahama's when it started!! 

Of course we had to get a picture with the metal statue at the hotel!! 

We had brunch on Thursday at one of my dad's companies properties {Hotel Granduca} and it was amazing!! Imagine Thanksgiving on steroids!! It had just about anything you could imagine and i was definitely not complaining {plus it included bottomless mimosas..yumm} 

Stay tuned as I will be doing a WIW post from my Thanksgiving outfit tomorrow!! I hope you all had a great holiday and did some amazing black Friday shopping.. I know I did!



Post a Comment

Classically Divine © . Harlie Ave Design .