Christmas Wish List: Accessories

Thursday, November 22, 2012 |

Comments (0)
Christmas Wish List: Accessories

Christmas Wish List: Accessories by monogramloveaffair featuring michael kors jewelry

Bow Bracelet {Here}
Monogram Hair Bow {Here}
Heart Earrings {Here}
Sunglasses {Here}
Monogram Cell Phone Case {Here}
Watch {Here}
Cheetah Bracelet {Here}
Monogram Ring {Here}

The second part of my series on my christmas wish list is accessories. Every girl loves adding a good accessory to any outfit and these do just that. Of course there are many monogram items that will be shown throughout my wish list because well.. you can never have too many things monogrammed! I hope you enjoy!

Also sorry for the lack of OOTD posts, i am in Texas spending thanksgiving with my family and havn't had the time to take any pictures of what i'm wearing! But don't worry next week will be filled with outfits from my trip! Have a great holiday everyone :)

XOXO
Lauren

Post a Comment

Classically Divine © . Harlie Ave Design .