{Pinterest} Inspiration

Wednesday, November 7, 2012 |

Comments (0)
I have a serious love obsession with pinterest and i am not afraid to say it! I go on it daily for all sorts of inspiration from recipes, diy craft ideas and of course outfit ideas. With fall being my favorite season i have been glued to pinterest for all sorts of inspiration. My favorites for fall include layering sweaters and J.Crew perfect shirts, boots, skirts with leggings and coats. I decided to dedicate this post to some of my favorite looks from my fall pinterest page. 





This outfit is to die!! I love the flared jeans paired with a chevron shirt and fur vest. Not to mention a starbucks holiday cup in hand. Couldn't get any better!




And who can forget all of the beautiful fall nail colors!! I have to say during the fall i change my nail polish more then ever because of the endless possibilities. Right now i have a wine color but i am sure it will be something new tomorrow (maybe a deep red).

What are your favorites for fall? 









Post a Comment

Classically Divine © . Harlie Ave Design .