The {Perfect} Fur Vest

Monday, November 5, 2012 |

Comments (4)
Last year fur vests started to appear into most blogger's wardrobe's and i was utterly impressed with how versatile they really were. Since then i had been on the hunt for the perfect fur vest to add to my collection and thanks to Krista from Southern Shopaholic i was able to find it! She posted a photo on her instagram of one that she had purchased and after finding out it was from marshall's i headed straight there and was pleasantly surprised to find the last one in my size! I was beyond thrilled and couldn't wait to start styling this piece for fall. 

The thing i love most about this vest is how versatile it really is. You can simple throw it over a basis dress to add a little flare or like i did here with a burgundy colored shirt and a pair of distressed jeans. The options are limitless not to mention it keeps me so warm!



Shirt {Kohls, Here} : Fur Vest {Marshalls, Love this version} Jeans {Gap, Here} Boots {Madden girl, old}

 

 
Spike Bracelet {F21, } : Watch (Francesca's, old} : Chain Bracelet {Derng, Similar}


I was excited to pair this vest with a burgundy colored shirt because i loved how the colors played against each other. I would love to know how you style your fur vest if you own one!

XOXO
Lauren

4 comments

  1. Yay!! Glad you found it :) I wear mine alllll the time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been back and forth with buying one but I think I'm gonna jump on it because like you said it's so versatile!! Thanks doll!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do it! They are so in right now and i promise you will wear it more then you think :)

      Delete

Classically Divine © . Harlie Ave Design .