5 Under 50

Wednesday, October 31, 2012 |

Comments (0)
I decided to start doing a weekly post featuring 5 items that are under $50. I am always looking for a good bargain and honestly who isn't? This week I wanted to incorporate all different items that any girl would need in her closet. Who doesn't love an amazing loose sweater for those leggings days, or an amazing statement necklace. I also loved the color blocking of the skirt because of its neutral colors so that you can incorporate lots of color throughout all of your other pieces. To me fall means being able to layer just about anything!



Cheetah print AND a bow?! These are a definite want for me!





Also i wanted to wish everyone a very happy Halloween!! The best part about Halloween finally being here is that Thanksgiving is just around the corner! 

XOXO
Lauren




Post a Comment

Classically Divine © . Harlie Ave Design .