{Fall} is in the air

Thursday, October 4, 2012 |

Comments (0)
I cannot get over how beautiful it is outside! Fall is definitely here in Pennsylvania.





 Shoes {Lauren Conrad, old,  Love these!}



Shirt {Kohls} : Vest {old navy, old} : Pants {J.Crew Factory, Winnie Pant} : Sunglasses {old, Loft}

2" monogram necklace thanks to my best friend Jamie {Etsy}

Watch {Michael Kors Love this one} : Bracelets {derng, bonton} 

Could the leaves be any prettier. My favorite time of year is officially here!


 Gorgeous wine/burgundy mani this week


I have become a little bit obsessed with these winnie pants from J.Crew. They have such a soft material and with all of the amazing colors they transition perfectly into fall. I have my eye on these ones next!

XOXO
Lauren

Post a Comment

Classically Divine © . Harlie Ave Design .