Hurricane {Sandy} Essentials

Monday, October 29, 2012 |

Comments (0)
I would have never thought living in Central Pennsylvania we would be so affected by a hurricane. But little did i know that Sandy was going to wreak so much havoc on my week! I am definitely not complaining about having an extra few days of cooking and relaxing with my mom and nana watching wayy to many chick flicks :)
 
Since i won't be traveling anywhere today with the 40 mph winds and down pour outside i decided to do a post about all of my rain essentials. You can never go wrong with a rain coat or scarf especially if it happens to be monogrammed!



Tiny Tulip }

 { Tiny Tulip }                             { Tiny Tulip }

Tiny Tulip }

 I stocked up on lots of movies, popcorn, candy and comfy clothes to last most of the week! I plan on trying out a couple of fun recipes this week to so stay tuned to see how they turn out. I hope you all stay safe and enjoy some down time as Sandy does her thing!

Post a Comment

Classically Divine © . Harlie Ave Design .