{Skirts & Boots} A Fall Staple

Thursday, October 25, 2012 |

Comments (0)
With the weather getting quite chilly at night here in Pennsylvania i find myself dressing for it even during the day. I love nothing more then pairing a great skirt with a pair of boots that will work all day. Working at J.Crew has definitely been a plus to my wardrobe (not so much to my bank account) because i have been able to add timeless pieces like this skirt to my collection in multiple colors. So far i have three and have worn each color multiple times. The length is perfect because it is not too short or too long and an added bonus.. it has pockets! I definitely recommend checking them out at a J.Crew Factory store near you!






Shirt {Old Navy, Here} : Skirt {J.Crew Factory, Here} J.Crew Retail version Here : Boots {Bakers, Here} Also loving these




I paired this poppy colored skirt with a more neutral striped blouse to tone down the brightness of the skirt as well as added a quilted pair of boots that hit perfectly at the knee with skirts. I decided to go simple on the jewelry because i had to wear this to work. 

What are some staples in your closet this fall? 

XOXO
Lauren

Post a Comment

Classically Divine © . Harlie Ave Design .