{Stripes} with a touch of Cheetah

Wednesday, October 24, 2012 |

Comments (2)
I wore this outfit to run errands the other day and wanted to wear something comfy but with a little twist. I am really into pairing stripes with cheetah print right now especially with a cute pair of boots!



Top {J.Crew old, love this one} : Jeans {H&M old, similar} : Scarf {Forever 21 old, love this one} : boots {Madden Girl}





Look forward to seeing a lot of print mixing in my next few posts!! I think it is good to go out of your comfort zone and try new things. Hope you enjoy! Happy humps day.

XOXO
Lauren


2 comments

  1. Those boots are really cute - they make your legs look long and lean. And I love what you did with your hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Yes i love those boots they are definitely a staple in my closet!! Glad you enjoyed my post :)

      Delete

Classically Divine © . Harlie Ave Design .