What I Wore: Church/Work

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 |

Comments (0)
Sundays are hard for me because I, nine times out of ten, have to be at work almost immediately after church gets out. This weekend i had to dress for both and boots and a J.Crew perfect shirt were the easiest combination for the weather. I LOVED everything about this outfit. The comfyness of the shirt paired with the warmth of the boots and i was set. 

Jeans {H&M, old} Similar : Shirt {J.Crew Factory, Similar} : Boots {Bakers, Here} Belt {American Eagle, old)


By adding pearls to the outfit i felt it made it seem a little bit more feminine, without them i could have probably gone to a farm and fit right in! Also i can't even begin to explain how comfy and perfect these jeans are. I got them years ago from H&M in New York City and have yet to find another pair that i love more. They fit amazing everywhere and i could not live without them. It is also good to know they still fit after 5 years!


If you don't follow me on instagram you definitely should: @laurenpinkham


XOXO
Lauren



Post a Comment

Classically Divine © . Harlie Ave Design .