My J.Crew obsession

Tuesday, October 9, 2012 |

Comments (0)
Well this weekend i went a little bit crazy at J.Crew. With all the sales at work at the factory outlet i was able to finally get the toothpick navy cords that i had my eye on since we first got them last roll out, as well as a few other goodies that made a nice addition to my fall wardrobe. 



Skirt {J.Crew Factory, Here} : Shirt {J.Crew Factory, Other color here} :Navy Toothpick Cords {J.Crew Factory, Other color here} : Dress {J.Crew, Here} : Navy Pixie Pants {J.Crew, Here} : Quilted Vest {J.Crew, Here} : Merino Long Cardigan {J.Crew, Here} : Bracelet {J.Crew Factory, not online} Makeup Forever Duo Mat Powder Foundation{Sephora, Here} : Makeup Forever illuminating powder {Sephora, Here} : Baked Palette {Sephora, Here}

I decided to break in my new navy pixies for work today with a chambray shirt and my new cardigan over top. Now that it is only in the high 50's i officially need a jacket so i added my vest! (Yes that is my puppy in the back!!)



Chambray shirt {J.Crew, old} : Mongram Necklace via My best friend {Etsy, Here} : Boots {Steve Madden, old via Marshalls}


Where are your favorite places to shop? And what is on your fall wish list?

Post a Comment

Classically Divine © . Harlie Ave Design .