Currently Crushing

Tuesday, October 2, 2012 |

Comments (0)
Fall has always been a favorite season of mine and now that it is in full force shopping is just that much better. Recently i have been crushing over jewel tones and fall favorites such as burgundy, cobalt, emerald, olive and chestnut. I cannot get enough of it! Below are some on my wish list for this fall season. What do you think?


This dress is everything i want in a fall dress... chevron, burgundy, navy and a cinched waist. I would pair this with boots and a fur vest.

I love everything about this blouse, the color looks great with any hair color or skin tone and has beautiful details. Over my black winnie pants from jcrew this shirt is perfect for fall.


   
I love how versatile this tee is. I can picture myself pairing it with jeans or over a pencil shirt. And the best thing is its on sale!

I am crushing over this jacket because of the color and draped detailing


Cole Haan 'Air Monica' Ballet Flat
I have saved the best for last! The small bow detail and burgundy color of these flats make them perfect for fall

XOXO
Lauren

Post a Comment

Classically Divine © . Harlie Ave Design .